My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Morning Lunar Aviary

IMG_3911_cfsp_sml

A mid-January winter sunrise can be a magical time, where you can see golden sunlit branches at the same time as the normally-nocturnal moon.

As I was shooting the above photo, my peaceful morning was rudely interrupted by the furious honking of overflying Canadian Geese. Seeing their sunrise-bathed, gracefully aerodynamic bodies caused me to quickly forgive the intrusion, as I swung my camera lens in their direction.

IMG_3882_cfcpsp_sml

Click on one of the images to see all three photos from that morning's vistas.

No comments: