My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Hobbits are coming!

Having recently finished re-reading "The Hobbit," it occurred to me that surely they must consider making a movie from that book, akin to the Lord of the Rings series. So, I looked it up on IMDB.

Not only are they thinking about it, plans are well underway! Here is the info:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/

Although Peter Jackson will probably not personally direct the new film (and its sequel), he will be an executive producer.

In any case, I'm looking forward to visiting Middle Earth again, through the magic of film!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is test comment from Georgina...