My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A real person!

Well, well, well. I guess I am a real person after all! The Omnipotent Google Computers had determined that my blog fit the profile of computer-generated spam, and locked me out for over a week, "pending review by Google staff."

I guess they performed that review, because I can now post again. However, they did not bother telling me that my person-hood had been affirmed, even though they said they would. Oh well.

1 comment:

photojhh said...

I had heard about the Google initiative, but had not read the details. Very ambitious -- but if anyone could do it, Google could!

BTW, that article would have been great as a Google "press release" linked from their search page, on April 1st -- alongside the following ambitious Google projects you have recently heard about. ;-)

http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html