My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flickr

I haven't yet been able to connect a Flickr slideshow to a blog entry; only Picasaweb slideshows. And even they are inflexible regarding size. (You choose the size when you insert the embedded HTML, and there doesn't seem to be a good way for the viewer to say, "Hey -- I'd like to break out to a full-size Picasaweb window for this show.")

Sigh.

2 comments:

photojhh said...

Unfortunately, IE still refuses to show your Flickr-based embedded slideshows. They work from Firefox. FWIW, when I set Grandma up with shortcuts to your blog, I arranged for it open with Firefox.

photojhh said...

BTW, IE also has problems with the embedded Picasaweb-based slideshow of the Langley-area mountains -- the window is square and truncates the image outside the square. (I need to do more fiddling; I still haven't figured out whether to use Flickr or Picasaweb for these posts. Maybe the IE problems are "just me." Although, I have tried several other PCs and got the same results.)

Thanks for the "old school" HTML code for the full-window slideshow. It worked splendidly.