My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let's try this slideshow thingy...

So, I take more photos than the average bear, but haven't posted any of them to this blog. (Not that it matters, since no one actually reads this blog!) In any case, it occurs to me that I should at least check out the technology that allows slideshows to be embedded in a blog.

So, here we go:



Okay, now how about a bigger version:



And the tiniest version:

4 comments:

Linda Kinney said...

Somebody DOES read your Blog, and loves the pictures!
Your big sis!

photojhh said...

Cool! Maybe I'll actually write something now! :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, beautiful photos.

Linda Roth said...

photojhh,

Thanks for sharing...

Al