My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Starving Artist's Blog

I finally figured out what to use this blog for. I can pretend to be a Starving Artist who makes a meager living by taking photos that other people might want to put on a wall somewhere. Or, maybe people will just view the photos once or twice and feel that their lives have been enriched by a few molecules of visual enjoyment.

In any case, these postings will contain photos that struck my fancy, yet aren't ones that I would broadcast to friends and family members via an emailed Flickr link -- which I often do for weddings or other events.

The previous blog posting has photos from the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. For this blog entry, I will show a set of recent photos of the mountains outside Langley. When we helped Marybeth move after graduation from Trinity Western University, the nice weather provided some spectacular blue-sky mountain vistas:



If you would like to see larger versions of the photos, here is a full-window view.

By the way, I'm not planning to post these "artistic shots" in full-resolution. Let me know if you would like me to email you the full-res version of something.

I'll add more artistic photo albums as time permits, assuming anyone cares among my very small fan base. :-)

No comments: