My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Full of Hot Air

Apparently I was full of hot air to think that it might not be obvious. But "Daniel-Man" was the first to comment, so he (and his Mom-emanuensus) gets the prize of unbridled admiration from Grandpa! :-)

Here are a couple of other views of the same balloon, which was among several that went directly over our house during the annual Tigard Balloon festival.

IMG_5257

IMG_5211_cfcp

No comments: