My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monitoring the Differences

I realized that my monitor at work has much higher color saturation than the one I used at home to prepare the horse-and-mount-hood HDR photo. Since I don't know how my regular reader's own monitors behave color-wise (all three of you ;-), I figured it might be good to put it to a vote.

Please click on the image below for a large view, then leave a comment saying which looks better: "Left" or "Right." Thanks.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Daniel says that the left is a little more color saturated, but he likes it. :-)

Linda Kinney said...

I agree that the left has more color, that is especially evident in the barn/shed.
Linda