My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

"What Is It?" Revisited

I had so much fun with animal "What Is It?" photos, I figured it would be good to challenge you all with a non-animal whatisit. Click on the image for a larger version. Once you have figured it out (or have a guess, or maybe it's obvious), add a comment with your view, and we will see who gets there first! :-)

IMG_5237_cp2

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a cool picture of a hot air balloon! ~Daniel-man