My photo
This is my photographer’s blog, for your consideration. I post some of my favorite shots here, usually along with some comments about how the photo was taken or post-processed. (Occasionally I have the vain thought that someone might like to read about that.)

If you like what you see here, feel free to check out my Flickr site and YouTube channel.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who is Amanda?

Several of the blog entries below mention, "Marybeth and Amanda." Many of you readers know who Amanda is, but I'll bet there are a few of you who are thinking, "Who is Amanda??" The answer: she is/was Marybeth's college roommate:



Amanda's family lives in North Carolina, but she wants to reside on the West Coast now that she has graduated. While Amanda and Marybeth look for their respective jobs and a place to live, we offered our home as a staging area for both of them.

It has been delightful getting to know Amanda better, and it's nice to know that Marybeth has "sane" friends to keep her out of trouble. ;-)

No comments: